Will my jewelry fade?
It is never easy to choose a piece of jewelry and it’s also not that easy to buy one. After you go through the process of finding your perfect fit, you do not want it to have any issues. Buying gold plated jewelry can be tricky, never knowing who is actually providing genuine materials is murky waters.
The only way you can be sure is by verifying with your supplier, the best way to ensure quality in plating is by vacuum PVD plating. Our factory has found this method to be the most progressive way to keep plated jewelry to a perfection and allowing the luster of gold to be displayed. We use German technology to coat our rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and our entire shop!
Will my skin turn green?
Green skin is not a great look, we know that. We don't want to mess around with leaky jewelry, we put a guarantee on our products so that's just how confident we are. The best way to avoid any discoloration of the skin is to avoid perspiration and athletic motion while wearing your jewelry.
Tips to keep your jewelry in good condition
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Wear your jewelry after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your gold plated ring, bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewelry when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work, and also when swimming.
- Every after use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
- If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it with warm, soapy water. Soak it for a few minutes and you may clean it with a soft brush. Stay away from jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps which may have certain components that will just make your gold plated jewelry tarnish more quickly.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have.
Please contact us if you have any issues -